A while back I posted a sort of bucket list:
- Continue writing and teaching.
- Finish the Blues Project.
- Visit my family and friends in the UK and Spain.
- Learn to Juggle.
- Learn to play the piano.
- Swim with otters.
- Learn to bake bread.
- Take some art classes.
- See the redwoods.
- See the aurora borealis and/or the aurora australis.
- Convince my friends/readers/students to plant milkweed, parsley and butterfly bushes to help monarch butterflies, swallowtail butterflies and clearwing moths.
- See the night sky in the desert.
- Hold workshops for my friends in Australia, New Zealand and Tasmania + The Guildford Banjo Jamboree
- See as much of Canada as I can.
I will soon be able to strike one item off of my list! Ken in Washington made me a personalized juggling DVD.
Now to start stocking up on chainsaws . . .